Friday, August 26, 2011

Welcome to my blog page!
Feel totally free to send me your thoughts and comments on these posts.
In fact, you are encouraged to do so!
All comments will be carefully read, and since this is a moderated post, selected ones (hopefully every one of them) will also be published in this blog
Have Fun!!

I am an active researcher in the foundations of quantum mechanics, working to develop a new approach to Macroscopic Quantum Mechanics.

A brief bio of mine can be seen on wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravi_Gomatam

For some of my published papers and for some scholarly appreciations and citations of my work, go to http://www.bvinst.edu/rgomatam


Ravi Gomatam


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Greetings Dr. Gomatam,

I am a student pursuing a degree in Journalism from the University of Delhi. I have engendered an interest in quantum physics (from a laymans perspective) from a very young age starting from the quirky schroedingers cat experiment to a few more advanced experiments like Young's double slit or wave particle duality. So, when I received an assignment which required me to shoot a 10 minute video piece on a topic of my interest, I decided to share my sense of wonder in quantum physics with the rest of my peers and whoever else may view the project. I plan to construct my project in a fun, easy to absorb manner and go over some of the basic and easier to understand (for a layman) aspects of what quantum physics is all about and why it is so important to the science and philosophy of humanity. The input of a revered researcher such as yourself would be an invaluable addition to my project and I request of you a response to this post so we can work on the specifics of our involvement. If you have no objections, sir, You can drop me an e-mail at siddhartha.datta08@gmail.com or call me at +918800536016.

Thank you for your time and wishing you all the best for the future,

Siddhartha Datta

Post a Comment